Manali 3 night 4 days
Manali local sightseeing
Arrival at Manali bus station, meet the driver & transfer to hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Later carry out the local sightseeing tour in Manali to cover a lot of beautiful places like the Manu Temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, the Vashisht Kund in the Vashisht village followed by some shopping and strolling in the evening. Return back to the hotel and wind up the day by an overnight stay.
Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
Wake up to the morning breakfast and get ready to hit the best excursions from Manali on a drive. Post reaching the Snow View Point or Rohtang Pass, you will experience the several adventure sports and also the beautiful natural surroundings followed by the Solang Valley that has the ropeway ride awaiting. Post this, you will return to the hotel and stay overnight!
Excursion to Kullu & Naggar Castle
In the wake of the morning breakfast, you will start with the excursion tour to Kullu & even get to pay a visit to the Naggar Castle having a lot awaiting you. Post the day, you will return to the hotel and stay overnight after having dinner.
Manali to Delhi
After having breakfast in the morning, you will check-out from the hotel & board an overnight Volvo to Delhi. The Manali Volvo Packages come to a beautiful end.
- Return Volvo tickets for Delhi – Manali- Delhi. (The above package includes return tickets of Himachal tourism/Himachal Roadways Volvo buses).
- • Pick up and drop at Manali bus station.
- • 3 Nights’ accommodation in Manali with 03 breakfasts and 03 dinners.
- • Local sightseeing of Manali
- • Day excursion to Solang Valley
- • Day excursion to Kullu , Naggar Castle.
- • All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary shared above by Maruti Alto.
- • Parking charges, fuel Charges & driver allowance.
- • All applicable taxes.
- • Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- • Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- • Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- • Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.