Shimla Manali 5 night 6 days
Delhi to Manali
Post reaching the Delhi International Airport, you will soon be received by the representative of Swan Tours who will further accompany you to a transfer to Manali on a road drive that is approximately 550 km away from the former. Upon arrival in Manali, you will check-in the hotel you are dropped at, where you will check-in and stay overnight after dinner.
Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
In the wake of the morning breakfast, get ready and start on a guided excursion to the beautiful Snow View Point or Rohtang Pass that is 51 km away from where you will be catching hold of the breathtaking views followed by ropeway rides in Solang Valley along with pony rides and yak rides. En-route you will be discovering some locations like Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi and so on. Later, after the wonderful day spent out, you can return to the hotel in Manali post evening, and stay overnight after dinner.
Manali local sightseeing
After early morning breakfast, you will start with local sightseeing in Manali where you will be coming across many destinations like the Vashishth Kund where you get acquainted with the hot sulphur springs followed by the Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Buddhist Monastery, Van Vihar, the Tibetan market and so on. Later shop for souvenirs in the Mall Road followed by some food exploration. Get back to the hotel and stay overnight after dinner!
Shimla to Manali via Kullu
Post the early morning breakfast, you will be departing for Shimla via Kullu on a guided road drive that takes 7 to 8 hours for covering 215 km on road. You will encounter enchanting views of the mighty Beas river, waterfalls, meadows, orchards, oak, and pine forests as well as the beautiful place, Kullu. Midway you will stop by to visit the Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Devi Holy Place, Vaishno Devi temple at Kullu and last but not the least, Kullu Shawl Factory that is excellent in delivering the top-notch quality of woolen products. Post lunch, you will reach Shimla where you will check-in the pre-booked hotel and stay overnight!
Shimla to Kufri Excursion
After having the morning breakfast, you will start with the tour to Kufri that is the winter sports capital of Shimla. After arrival, you will have a lot of things awaiting you from the yak ride to the mountain biking and many other activities that you can count on. Also, make a visit to the Green Valley and also the Jakhoo Temple that is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and last but not least the Shimla Water Catchment location and Kufri Fun World attracting more and more tourists every year. After returning to Shimla, you will start for the Ridge, Mall Road where you can shop and eat to your heart’s content. Later, stay overnight!
Departure from Shimla
Wake up to the morning breakfast and start with your departure from Shimla to Delhi from where you will catch the flight home. This merrily concludes the beautiful Shimla Manali Volvo Packages.
- • Volvo tickets from Delhi – Manali & Shimla- Delhi.
- • Pick up from Manali bus station & drop at Shimla bus station.
- • Intercity transfers from Manali- Shimla by private car
- • Accommodation for 03 nights in Manali with breakfast & dinner.
- • Accommodation for 02 nights in Shimla with breakfast & dinner.
- • Local sightseeing in Shimla & Manali by Sedan Car.
- • Toll tax, permits, parking and driver daily allowance.
- • All applicable hotel taxes as of today including service charge.
- • Air Fare / Train fare throughout the tour.
- • Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc.
- • Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Excursion tour to Rohtang Pass.
- • Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- • Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly).
- • Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- • Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- • Any other feature which is not mentioned in the “Cost includes” column.